[AusNOG] Telstra mobile down "nationwide"

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Tue Feb 16 09:25:53 EST 2016

Don't forget Ethernet uses 8b10b encoding on top of the frame overhead..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8b/10b_encoding

LTE supports up to 64QAM (256QAM for LTE Advanced) for the actual radio
side of things
This (rather cool) page has all the nitty gritty details:
http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/cellulartelecomms/lte-long-term-evolution/lte-ofdm-ofdma-scfdma.php
http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/cellulartelecomms/lte-long-term-evolution/lte-frame-subframe-structure.php

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!