[AusNOG] Transit in Sydney

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Feb 10 02:27:36 EST 2016

Hi all,

Thanks... the number of replies are overwhelming, all pretty much
conforming.

There are a couple of clear leaders on the face of it, but will do more
analysis soon and get back to people by Friday...

Thanks all!

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve