[AusNOG] VOIP PBX Analog card advice

David Vidos - NOVA iT GROUP David.Vidos at novaitgroup.com.au
Mon Feb 1 16:23:48 EST 2016

I have used the Digium cards and they were faultless.
I actually have a couple of Digium cards which we are in the process of putting on ebay, 1x PSTN and 1 x ISDN.
Just clearing out after an office move.

David Vidos
Head Honcho | NOVA iT GROUP

[NOVAiTLogoRGB25]

Phone +61 3 9999 3189 | Fax +61 9999 3190 | Mobile 0410 541 625 | Service Desk 1300 NOVA iT (6682 48)
E-Mail david.vidos at novaitgroup.com.au<mailto:david.vidos at novaitgroup.com.au> | Website www.novaitgroup.com.au<http://www.novaitgroup.com.au/>
Head Office Suite 210, 12 Ormond Boulevard, Bundoora, Victoria, Australia, 3083

Connect with us on Social Media!
[fb]<https://www.facebook.com/novaitgroup>     [twitter] <https://twitter.com/novaitgroup>      [instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/novaitgroup/>      [linkedin] <https://au.linkedin.com/in/davidvidos>
[logo_landscape_VIC]
CEO & Chairman