[AusNOG] Internet companies forced to block The Pirate Bay, bittorrent websites in Australia, Federal Court rules

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:28:09 EST 2016

Not really on topic (apologies) but we don't presently have book parallel
imports. The productivity commission are pushing it on book sellers, who
argue it will destroy the Australian publishing industry.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/plan-to-end-restrictions-on-parallel-book-imports-does-not-stack-up-20161025-gsa40d.html

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins