[AusNOG] Telstra TIPT

Joe Saxton Joe.Saxton at workforce.com.au
Fri Dec 2 16:12:16 EST 2016

Thank all for your help.

Looks to be filtered to TIPT customers only.

Tracert for me returns.

Tracing route to ews.tipt.telstra.com [144.140.181.80]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  10.108.1.1
  2     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.254.144.237
  3     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.86.65.17
  4     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.86.65.18
  5     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.203.42.18
  6     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.98.42.26
  7     2 ms     2 ms     1 ms  10.98.42.29
  8    15 ms    26 ms     *     10.98.42.17
  9    15 ms    19 ms    21 ms  144.140.181.80

Though page still doesn’t load.

IPWAN customer as well.