[AusNOG] Telstra TIPT

Karl Kloppenborg karl at hyperconnect.com.au
Fri Dec 2 15:37:43 EST 2016

Hey Joe,

Can confirm both HTTP and HTTPS are inaccessible via my vivid wireless
connection here.

Kind Regards,
Karl Kloppenborg

Managing Director.
HyperConnect Pty Ltd.

On 2 December 2016 at 3:36:06 pm, Joe Saxton (joe.saxton at workforce.com.au)
wrote:

Might be considered off topic, but could anyone confirm if they could
access the following site http://ews.tipt.telstra.com/Login/

Have tried from 3 different network connections all returning no response.

Have logged a case with Telstra last week and I’ve just been given the push
around departments all giving me trivial troubleshooting. (eg. Reset IE,
Restart Computer, Delete your Cookies) No doubt I’ve already tried before
informing them.

*Note:*
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. *Workforce International Pty Ltd* and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.