[AusNOG] Bigpond servers blacklisted?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Aug 22 15:31:27 EST 2016

Hi *,

  Stepping a bit off topic here I know, but is anyone else noticing a
lot of Bigpond mail servers on sorbs and other blacklists lately?

  It's causing me issues as I'm getting the blame for it when my spam
filter correctly blocks it, but I dont really want to blanket whitelist
bigpond or their servers either. It's also a hard sell to say to my
customers to tell the people sending to them to go and call their own
ISP and escalate it, it may be correct line but I'm seen as the bad guy :(.

Thanks,
Joe