[AusNOG] OT, temp cabling at IBC in Rio

Ricki Cook ricki.cook at hillsong.com
Fri Aug 12 10:31:48 EST 2016

That's pretty normal. I came from that industry.

In fact I use to work for the company that is over there now providing the live audio.

When your only in town for 3 months, it's not worth the time or expense to build an environment that looks as tidy as a data centre.

Although I'm sure a few of you have seen data centres that look just as bad.