[AusNOG] census issues tonight

James Troy james.troy at asta.com.au
Thu Aug 11 12:49:29 EST 2016

Hmm perhaps there is a bigger picture here that were all missing, maybe they knew it wasn't going to work but instead of spending/begging/pleading for more money they decided instead to only allow 2/10M census to be completed leaving 8M people who can be fined @ $185/day.

Even 1 day of fines would be $1.5B, that'd pay for a nice system.

Kind Regards,
James Troy