[AusNOG] Global Switch - Inducted Cabler

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Aug 11 05:39:48 EST 2016

It was 2010 IIRC? (It was annoying, as I was making good money pulling
cable in there ;) )

If you're only going 30-40m inside a suite, why not just get a 40m patch
lead and run it between racks yourself?

On 10 August 2016 at 18:32, Skeeve Stevens <
skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com> wrote:

> I thought a year or two ago they stopped everyone except Stowe doing work.
>
> Oh, unless it is within a suite of course.
>

> ...Skeeve
>
> *Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
> Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com
>
> Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
> <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
> <https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve
>
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Dylan Chidgey <
> dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>

>> I am after someone inducted in Global Switch to run some SM fibre
>> (30-40m) within a Pipe suite.
>>

>> Replies off-list please
>>

>> *Kind regards*
>>

>> *Dylan Chidgey*
>> *Network Operations Manager*
>> *Cirrus Communications Pty Ltd*
>>
>> *t|: *
>>
>> *0243 362 013*
>>
>> *f|: *
>>
>> *1300 556 790*
>>
>> *e|: *
>>
>> *dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au
>> <%25employee.email%25 at cirruscomms.com.au>*
>>
>> *w|: *
>>
>> *http://www.cirruscomms.com.au/ <http://www.cirruscomms.com.au/>*
>>
>> This is an e-mail from Cirrus Communications Pty Ltd. It is confidential
>> to the named addressee and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
>> information. No-one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in
>> reliance on all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email
>> in error, please telephone us on +61 2 4336 2000 or email
>> info at cirruscomms.com.au

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/