[AusNOG] DC equipment in AU

Dino Sosic Dino.Sosic at datacom.com.au
Wed Aug 10 10:16:12 EST 2016

Hi,

Well this was more of a general question I guess. In this specific case I have three 19'' racks and I want to introduce some inter-rack ducting, so I can run cross connects.

I also have issue with hot air on the bottom of the rack, so I want to direct that out.

But in future, if I also need cable management or something similar, what websites/vendors can I visit around here? :)

Cheers,
Dino