[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Philip Saunders phil at cyric.id.au
Tue Aug 9 21:00:35 EST 2016

You have six weeks to complete the census and submit it (online or paper
versions). Only thing that matters is who was staying in each property
on census night.

Cheers.

  Philip Saunders.                    Email:  phil at cyric.id.au
  Sydney. NSW. Australia.             WWW:    http://www.cyric.id.au/
  "Notices from the SysAdmin with the words 'catastrophic', 'failure'
        and 'lost', all in one sentence, are not good things."