[AusNOG] AAPT Outage?

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Mon Aug 8 23:42:47 EST 2016

Hi Matthew,

I see frontier as down also, but do not as yet see auth issues on NWB, are yours managed Layer3? Mine are L2TP sessions so may not be impacted.
All BGP peers are up to TPG/AAPT in NSW and VIC if that helps.

Curtis Raams
Chief Technical Officer (CCIE# 46953) MNSA
Level 11 (Tower 4), Siddeley St. Melbourne Victoria 3005
T: 03 8665 8305 M: 0404 394 904