[AusNOG] Telstra IPv6 Wireless Enablement

Sunny Yeung xevious60 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:33:43 EST 2016

Hi everyone

just a small update to the phone settings below. noticed a typo.

Also, please remember the APN name hasn't changed - the profile string is
just there to help you identify between the different APNs to select. it is
being done on our default APNs (under 'APN name'.)

*Non-Mobile device:Dual-Stack*
APN profile: telstra.internetDS
APN name: telstra.internet
APN type: default
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN roaming protocol: IPv4

*Mobile device:*

*select telstra.wap APN not any others*
APN profile: telstra.wapv6
APN name: telstra.wap
APN type: default,supl
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6 (you can set this to IPv6 only as well)
APN roaming protocol: IPv4

APN name: telstra.internet
APN type: dun
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6