[AusNOG] Cost effective 10G full feed BGP router for IPv4 & IPv6

Nathanael Bettridge nathanael at prodigy.com.au
Mon Aug 8 09:36:19 EST 2016

A lot of the stuff that was supposed to be reserved to v7 has ended up being rolled into the v6 line too. By the time v7 comes out I’d not be surprised if it’s a relatively small upgrade!

On the 1G stream issue, if you’re using it as a mostly dumb packet pusher turning off the route cache and connection tracker in my case seems to work with 1036s… YMMV though.