[AusNOG] IPv4 Price

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Fri Aug 5 15:52:06 EST 2016

Hi Nick,

my former company sold its /22 IPv4 allocation from APNIC at AUD 6,000.  That was 2-3 months ago.  You can search the list archives to see a similar thread that I started on that occasion.

I can't recommend any brokers since I have no direct experience, but I would suggest you to take advantage of the APNIC listing service if you haven't done already:  https://www.apnic.net/manage-ip/manage-resources/transfer-resources/listing - that's the first place I would personally look at if I wanted to sell an allocation.

Best,
Corrado