[AusNOG] Cost effective 10G full feed BGP router for IPv4 & IPv6

Claudiu Claudiu auclaudiu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:44:49 EST 2016

Hi Matthew,
Disclaimer: I work for Arista, and promise I won't bite any arms :)

As per the datasheet the 7280R has the capacity of taking the full BGP feed
in FIB (with available headroom: 1M+ entries. This gives you the ability of
installing the entire IPv4 and IPv6 feed in FIB.).
Internet right now is between 575K and 635K IPv4 and between 28K and 35K
IPv6

FIB table scale is not to be confused with the fact that you can have
multiple peers each advertising the entire feed
I will send you my contact details separately should you have any questions