[AusNOG] Consultation on s313(3) use

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:47:40 EST 2016

education is the key. The problem with the government is that it doesn't
want to be educated because of ideology.

Uneducatable (probably made up word, but you get the drift) people are the
true definition of stupid. And lets face it government is where all these
types seem to congregate the most.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127