[AusNOG] Community Event - OpenStack Australia Day next week May 5

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Thu Apr 28 11:55:33 EST 2016

Hi all,

On behalf of the Australian OpenStack User Group, just a short note to let
everyone know our first OpenStack Australia Day is on next Thursday May 5
at the Menzies in Sydney. We still have a few tickets left, there are two
tracks and the agenda and tickets are available from
http://australiaday.openstack.org.au.

Following this, AOSUG has been part of a successful bid to bring the
OpenStack Summit to Sydney In November 2017, which on current growth should
bring  ~7000 people to the new conference centre.

Hope to see some of you next Thursday.

Cheers

Tristan

AOSUG organiser