[AusNOG] [OFF-TOPIC] sydney adhoc meetup - weds (27/04)

Andrew Khoo andrew at 6net.com.au
Tue Apr 26 13:35:23 EST 2016

there are a few InternetOps folk in town at the present time - both past
and present - and some of us are getting together for a few drinks (and
perhaps dinner later) tomorrow (wednesday 27/04).

the plan is to get together circa 430pm/5pm at the ArtHouse Hotel and see
how the night rambles on.

the ArtHouse Hotel (http://www.arthousehotel.com.au/) is at 275 Pitt
Street, Sydney - near the corner of Pitt&Park and very handy to Town Hall
Station.

on Wednesday evenings, they offer the superlative Young Henry's Newtowner
for $5 (along with $5 vodka tonics/sodas) and $1 wings.

for folks that have never met us before, ping me off-list and i will
provide a mobile number just in case.

also a reminder for the Brisbane folks - we are going to do a meetup next
week on Friday (06/05), once again at the Jubilee Hotel -
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/packet-slingers-union-brisbane-chapter-tickets-23895436895

anyone, and everyone, welcome to both.

hope to meet you at one of them!