[AusNOG] Prefix advertised from other countries

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Apr 26 09:30:15 EST 2016

Follow the AS Path - start with the network themselves, contact their
NOC or whoever is on the whois, if no reasonable response, go to the
next AS up, rinse and repeat, would be my approach. You are likely to
hit a Tier 1 provider at some point and as long as you can prove you are
the owner of the range (or acting on behalf of them) then one of the
AS's on the way should block it.