[AusNOG] A thank you

Scott Wilson siridar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:58:33 EST 2016

Hi All,

A short time ago I posted to ausnog asking if anyone had a good Dell
contact, as our Dell guy wasn't being particularly responsive. We
eventually signed up with Interconnekt to help us through the process of
procuring disk and growing our SAN - a relatively straightforward piece of
maintenance.

Fast forward a week or two, and we had a small issue (and by small, I mean
a controller failed in the SAN and the backup controller wasn't plugged
in...) which turned into a very, very long night for myself, our contracted
DBA, and Jacob at Interconnekt - I think I was in the office for about 24
hours straight. During this time we received nothing but professional
service and much needed advice on how to fix our issues, from both Jacob
and the team.

I'd like to extend a very heartfelt thanks to Jacob and his team for going
far above and beyond the original scope of work to help us through a very
difficult time - I simply cannot recommend Interconnekt enough.