[AusNOG] AS4648 - SPARK-NZ Global-Gateway Internet,NZ

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Fri Apr 1 11:08:28 EST 2016

Yeah, NZNOG is pretty responsive, if a bit quieter than AusNOG these
days. The noc-list can be hit-and-miss in terms of its accuracy (some of
the entries are possibly a bit dated, it's up to individuals on the page
to nag the site admins to make changes for currency), but if you're
trying to find an NZ network operator and the noc-list is no go, a
broadcast on NZNOG's mailing list will hit the vast majority of network
operators (and perhaps more reliably than a post to AusNOG :-))

To forestall other responses to this thread - I did forward Cameron's
email directly to contacts I have at the Netgate NOC, who let me know
that they've been directly back in touch with Cameron.

Mark.