[AusNOG] NSW-IX - Doody Street - Flap?

Shane Goulden shane.goulden at digitalpacific.com.au
Fri Apr 1 09:38:20 EST 2016

We had the same problem with CloudFlare last week, it was particularly difficult to troubleshoot.

I wasn't sure exactly who/what was at fault but from what you've described it sounds exactly the same as the problem we were having.

We've had our CloudFlare NSW-IX bilateral session routes filtered both ways since then to work around it.

Regards,
Shane