[AusNOG] Data Retention

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Wed Sep 23 19:03:21 EST 2015

In case people haven't seen the AGD advice and template yet....

http://www.ag.gov.au/NationalSecurity/DataRetention/Pages/Industry-Implementation-of-data-retention.aspx

at the bottom of the page is..
1) overview
2) Guidelines
3) FAQs (version 1.1, a version 1.2 is in the works with changes and additional material from the ISPSIG)
4) DRIP and Exemption Application Template