[AusNOG] The new Minister for Communications is Senator Mitch Fifield

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Sun Sep 20 16:47:10 EST 2015

The good point is though - he is new to the seat, and with the whole
government instability at the moment, many new ministers 'should' be (or
hopefully be) looking to save face and look good to members of the
public or within their portfolio to give them a vote of confidence from
joe public. If we make a big enough noise, then hopefully he can target
us as his 'new minister making moves' action.

P.S. I am far from understanding politics, and my opinion is just that
of a lowly network operator.