[AusNOG] Long live our new Communications Minister

Sean Finn sean at wikwok.com
Wed Sep 16 14:50:14 EST 2015

Joe Hockey as next communications minister? It's looking more and more
likely.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/joe-hockey-getting-on-with-the-job-as-treasurer-however-long-he-may-have-it/story-fnkji35w-1227530176464

Does this mean he will be actively minstering, or puppet ministering for PM
Turnbull?

Do we get to have a fibre network everywhere, or a Telstra 3?

S.

Sean K Finn  B.InfTech Qld.UT (Net Sys)
WikWok.com <http://www.wikwok.com> | Wholesale Internets | Brisbane |
Australia