[AusNOG] Long live our new Communications Minister

Jason Ross jason at ethisec.com.au
Mon Sep 14 22:57:56 EST 2015

Nah, copper is the superior technology, just ask Big Mal. It will be interesting to see who gets the nod as the new minister.

At the moment I’d be happy if they delivered a reasonable interim solution as connectivity in many parts of Sydney is diabolically bad unless you want to donate a kidney.

Jason

Jason Ross, CISSP, pCNSE6, pCNSI

Principal Consultant and Managing Director
EthiSEC Pty Ltd

Information and Network Security Consultants

Level 9, Avaya House
123 Epping Rd, North Ryde 2113
O: 1300 67 22 75
D: 02 8209 6488