[AusNOG] US VOIP Provider

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 15:16:58 EST 2015

Hi Paul,

Our US operation uses Intelepeer (http://www.intelepeer.com/), and are
happy with both price and performance.  This provider also allows them to
deliver numbers from other countries into their US SIP trunks (thus for
global conference calls run on their systems, I get a local dial-in number
for Sydney) - that said, this isn't as big a market differentiator as it
used to be.

Regards,

Robert