[AusNOG] Keyboards...

Bradley Amm Bradley.Amm at telethonkids.org.au
Fri Sep 4 16:19:20 EST 2015

I liked these

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=microsoft+ergonomic+keyboard&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&imgil=ESmJY8cG-AmmRM%253A%253BYzlnmx4HIUU64M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.engadget.com%25252Fproducts%25252Fmicrosoft%25252Fnatural-ergonomic-keyboard%25252F4000%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=ESmJY8cG-AmmRM%253A%252CYzlnmx4HIUU64M%252C_&usg=__D6NGm7iVS-JjJfk2wPKo2okAerA%3D#imgrc=ESmJY8cG-AmmRM%3A&usg=__D6NGm7iVS-JjJfk2wPKo2okAerA%3D

Bradley Amm |Senior Systems Engineer
ph +61 8 9489 7623
bradley.amm at telethonkids.org.au

100 Roberts Road, Subiaco, Western Australia, 6008
PO Box 855, West Perth, Western Australia, 6872
www.telethonkids.org.au

Proudly supported by the people of Western Australia through Channel 7's Telethon