[AusNOG] (no subject)

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Fri Sep 4 15:23:02 EST 2015

That only applies for carrier pigeons I thought?

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!