[AusNOG] Keyboards...

Seamus Ryan Seamus.Ryan at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Sep 4 10:36:23 EST 2015

I’ve been using the Dell U473D for many years now. (5-6 perhaps?)

It is nothing fancy. It came with my workstation, has basic multimedia controls and is relatively flat. It isn’t super quiet, can’t make me a coffee or ready me the weather.

However, it works. I wouldn’t replace it unless it broke (which reminds me, I should buy a few spares).

Cheers,
Seamus