[AusNOG] iiNET Network Engineer

John Lindsay johnslindsay at mac.com
Wed Sep 2 09:31:09 EST 2015

Would have been the saddest sideways slide into failure as the NBN and backhaul costs ate its margins to zero. TPG has a natural $10 per month cost advantage over iiNet and that's before the off-shore engineering, ops and customer service. Add the massive fibre network and submarine assets and TPG were always going to win.

iiNet should have bought AAPT. They couldn't see the value but it's the cement that binds all the TPG value together. They are a price setter not a taker.

John Lindsay