[AusNOG] NBN Rollout Confusion in Glebe NSW CRM:000084250

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Sat Oct 31 14:15:08 EST 2015

OK,

Got access to the comms room this morning.  Yup... NBNCo, FTTB, fully
installed racks powered up and running.

So... does anyone here have experience with NBNCo FTTB?  What technology is
it? I assume VDSL... what sort of speeds are they offering?

Now when I can order it, I have to figure out how to get the modem
installed in the odd places the phone line is - like the Kitchen bench :)

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: