[AusNOG] NBN Rollout Confusion in Glebe NSW CRM:000084250

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Fri Oct 30 13:21:14 EST 2015

Hard to comment on other technology and offerings…

The other competitors mentioned won’t talk/plan with us, so we are left with no real transparent visibility and just overbuild them and vice versa. I absolutely think its silly from and efficiency perspective. The plus side to the current setup is more competition for consumers that should be a win for our resellers and end users.

If you get lots of options in your building the better.

Cheers

Stephen Carter
FirstPath