[AusNOG] Enquiry - VIC/Melbourne DCs - Contacts

Matt Walker matt.g.walker at outlook.com
Thu Oct 29 14:41:15 EST 2015

Gday guys,
My work will soon be in a position to start looking to move DataCentres, we are currently located at HP East Burwood (Tally Ho)
What i would like to know is who is using who for space and or what offerings you are using? (IaaS, PaaS, vDC, Racks)
The names i can think of so-far- NextDC- Interactive- Equinex- RackCentral- Others?
If you are able to let me know off-list with some contacts for introductions and possible tours of facilities that would be great
Kind Regards,Matt Walker