[AusNOG] Telstra Internet Direct - BGP

Khoo, Andrew Andrew.Khoo at team.telstra.com
Mon Oct 26 13:19:44 EST 2015

As usual, the standard answer is “ask your Telstra sales rep”.

Having said that, from http://insight.telstra.com.au/t5/Knowledge-Articles/Telstra-Internet-Direct-TID/ta-p/1383:

“Please note: BGP is not available on Modem or ADSL services connected to Telstra Internet Direct.”

A quick ask-around folks from a network onboarding team has also confirmed that.