[AusNOG] BGP TEST FEEDS?

Nick Pratley nick.pratley at serversaustralia.com.au
Tue Oct 13 12:27:25 EST 2015

Hey Terry,

I've always found bgpsimple (little perl script) good for this task. You
can take a copy of the BGP table as ripe sees today and punch into this and
it'll establish to your routers and send the table.

ExaBGP is also good for this, you just need to script up the advertisements
as you're presented with a fifo pipe to control routes.

Also interested in a testing product for this,without having to hack the
two tools above up.

Nick

On Tuesday, 13 October 2015, Terry Sweetser <terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au>
wrote:

> Hello Noggers,
>
> Does anyone know of or offer a test feed of a the full ipv4 BGP table,
> able to do full table reloads and flaps under test conditions?
>
> --
> http://about.me/terry.sweetser

Regards,

 Nick Pratley Senior Network Operator[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
[image: QMS Certified ISO 9001 Compliant]Phone: +61 2 8115 8817
Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.