[AusNOG] Drinks in Melbourne on Wednesday

John Lindsay johnslindsay at mac.com
Sun Oct 11 13:06:58 EST 2015

Hi all,

I haven't made any noise about this but I'm advising TransGrid Telecommunications who provide data services between Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and regional centres over the fibre strung along the electricity transmission pylons. We are doing a bit of a launch on Tuesday at the CommsDay conference.

So, here's an invite to the obligatory industry drinks on Wednesday afternoon in Melbourne:

TransGrid Telecommunications Celebration
We’d like to provide you with a real alternative for next Wednesday evening.
Join us for refreshments on the banks of the Yarra - unwind with a couple of your colleagues and make new connections.

When: 6:00pm – 8:00pm, Wednesday 14th October 2015
Where: The General Assembly, 29 S Wharf Promenade, South Wharf

RSVP by Monday 12th October via https://www.transgrid.com.au/MelbourneRSVP

Cheers,

jsl

John Lindsay