[AusNOG] Wow

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Fri Oct 2 13:39:12 EST 2015

This  has gone completely in the wrong direction

> My read of the article, it implies if all the coper cables are bad
> they will replace them.

If it is cheaper to do that than replace everything in the area with FTTP or HFC, what is the problem?

^^^ This was my point
And this

"picking the right technology to solve a problem is about choosing which are the acceptable trade-offs, because there are *always* trade-offs."