[AusNOG] Syslog

Stephen Gillies max at caretandstick.com.au
Thu Oct 1 18:04:48 EST 2015

+1 for graylog, it’s also easy to maintain during upgrades etc. The inputs are varied, and the documentation has been excellent for my (simple) requirements. It also draws pretty graphs and has a ‘dashboard’ like view for management reports. If you want something which has more of these management reporting templates then you should look to Splunk, which is significantly higher cost.

Max

Stephen ‘max’ Gillies
max at caretandstick.com.au
M: 0409 245 888   |   AU: 02 8188 0383   |   NZ: 09 888 1001