[AusNOG] Fw: important

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Thu Oct 1 14:20:00 EST 2015

That will only stop a small subset of vectors as they're using links
that take them yhroigh a redirect or two until you end up at the
payload. There's ways of de-fanging links but the kinds of people who
click on executables will also work around other measures.

Defence in depth as always, whitelisting is a great tool.

James