[AusNOG] list scraping for spam?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Nov 30 13:00:21 EST 2015

On 29/11/2015 13:36, Scott Weeks wrote:
> Anyone else here getting these?  She seems to be scraping the
> list for folks to spam because I'm not even in Australia.  I
> HATE spammers.
>
> scott

You dont run any anti spam? This list is whitelisted with a score of
-100 in SpamAssassin, the score on your email (since you pasted their
message) is -91, meaning it scored +9 , which is double what normal
messages get tagged as spam as, and is my nuke level, I'd never see that
direct to me anyway ;)

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/