[AusNOG] Internode IPv6 Support

David Beveridge dave at bevhost.com
Fri Nov 27 09:13:47 EST 2015

I am not suggesting that Internode IPv6 doesn't work, In fact, several
other Internode customers verify that.
It just didn't work for me over the NBN in my suburb with my equipment (all
three different lots of it).
Nevertheless, the Telstra Business services just worked right from the
start.
And apparently no-one could work out why.

dave