[AusNOG] Current "Best Practice" WRT email size

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Nov 26 13:30:00 EST 2015

My position for customers who ask the question, is that Gmail and Hotmail
allow 25MB.  So that's what we allow.  If customers want larger, I suggest
they use Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. :)

On 26 November 2015 at 13:25, paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au <
paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au> wrote:

> We use 20M as the max size through our network and very rarely do we see
> an issue, we only have business customers.
>
> My position if I were you would be to explain to the customer that they
> can get a free account on dropbox, and that's what it's for.
>
> Regards
> Paul

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust