[AusNOG] Connecting a rural Community

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Nov 11 21:20:10 EST 2015

I took the "The community comprises 30 households and assorted work from
home businesses on a single property on a mountain top." to mean that it
was one single title. Therefore it's not crossing a property boundary,
staying within the 'immediate circle' of the group organising it, and so no
Telco act involvement?

Or am I reading that too literally? :)

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust