[AusNOG] Airflow for Cisco switches in racks

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Mon Nov 9 13:33:31 EST 2015

If you want something similar, you could look into the Tyco MRJ21 solution.

Google Image Search for 'TE MRJ21' for an idea.

http://www.te.com/usa-en/products/series/mrj21-cable-management.html?tab=pgp-story
doesn't have very many images but does tell the story.
Uses a pre-terminated length of copper between two established
patch-panels that you can break out in to several Cat6 outlets.
Were I doing a scratch build I would seriously consider moving the Top
of Rack Switch out, and using a solution like this instead.
But having a simple front-to-back fixed run would also be pretty elegant.

Mark.