[AusNOG] 10Gb Switching - Cheap but good

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:34:12 EST 2015

Also worth a mention are the NBASE-T switches arriving at an industry near you this year.

While I doubt anyone on this list has a real need for 2.5G copper ports, having this feature available will change the economics of 10G aggregation switches as they wont just be in the core/datacentre any more.

I also expect that Skeeve will be asking the same question about a switch with 2x 40G ports this time next year :)

John

Sent from my iPhone