[AusNOG] Smart Hands Perth - Vocus DC

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed May 20 20:24:10 EST 2015

Thank you everyone for all the replies. I'm amazed at the people that came
forward to help me. This community is amazing!

It has been sorted and I thank all those that replied!

--
Regards,

 Jared Hirst Chief Executive Officer[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
[image: QMS Certified ISO 9001 Compliant]Phone: +61 2 8115 8801
Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.