[AusNOG] Mass AAPT outages after tonight's scheduled maintenance

Radek Tkaczyk radek at tkaczyk.id.au
Sun May 17 05:17:09 EST 2015

The rest of our AAPT services just came back online.

Regards,

Radek Tkaczyk
PH: 0413 383 231

On 17 May 2015, at 4:07 am, Paul Baker <paul at inticon.net.au<mailto:paul at inticon.net.au>> wrote:

Hi Radek,

Yep.

Still have a majority of services offline. Got through to service desk after 30 mins on hold but no useful info other than an ETR of 6AM (that was the outage window, derp) and "we're receiving a lot of calls about this case", yeah I bet you are... Currently waiting for noc guy to talk to analyst guy for an update, hopefully analyst guy can also explain to noc guy about the difference between an outage window and expected outage duration.

Paul